LLC Vostokflot Service is financially sound, with a head count of over 150 skilled employees, the reputation and finance resources the company ensures timely execution of complex large-scale long-term projects.
DOCUMENTS IN THE FIELD OF MARITIME TRANSPORTATION:
- Warehouse certificate / TSR- a document certifying that the goods have been accept for temporary storage after arrival at the facility.
- Mate's receipt - proof of receipt by the carrier's bill of lading, which is issue after the goods have been, loaded on board a ship.
- Dock Receipt - a special form, which is issue to the shipper sea carrier after the goods have been receive in the port.
- Sea waybill - a species of waybills.
- Delivery order - the receipt for the cargo carrier.
- Bill of Lading - a document confirming the right of ownership of the goods.